|Salary||Circa 20k plus benefits|
|Do you need a DBS?||No|
Full Job Details
A vacancy has arisen within our Infrastructure Team. Candidates will have worked in supporting internal or external customers and be familiar with a variety of standard business applications. The role encompasses installing, monitoring and maintaining a rapidly growing cloud infrastructure as well as maintaining legacy office based systems at the client's office in Manchester. As part of the infrastructure team, you will be at the heart of their business, supporting almost every part of the organisation in performing its role. As such, you will need well developed communication and organisation skills.
Full training on the client's line of products will be provided but experience in some of the following areas would be required:
· On-site\Remote Wintel Desktop and Server Support
· Network Support
· SQL Databases
· VoIP Telephony Systems
The role would be ideal for someone looking to learn and progress from a 1st Line or Field Engineer role. Any further experience in any of the following products/systems would be an advantage.
· Hyper V, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Networking, Load balancing, Proxies, Firewalls, Routing
· Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, Powershell, MS SQL, TFS, VSTS
· Linux, Apache, Postgres, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Git, Python, ShellScript
· Sage Accounts Maintenance, Telecom Billing, PBX, Gateways
· Backup Systems, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, Replication, Monitoring
This a varied role in an established company with real prospects of progression. The vast majority of tasks are internal, either assisting customer facing teams or the business itself. Core working hours are 9:00 to 17:30 but, owing to the nature of the role, some flexibility may be required on occasion.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical and communication skills both verbal and written.