max20 Company Details
max20 Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with company number 4248473. max20 Ltd is vat registered with registration number 776 7929 55. max20 Ltd Registered Office & Head Office address is; Fairbank House, 27 Ashley Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2DP
There are two different ways that max20 can help you in finding a job.
If you are to be a permanent employee, you will be engaged under a Contract of Employment by your employer. Both employer and employee has rights and obligations under that contract in accordance with employment legislation that it covers.
As a contractor you are engaged to carry out specific work for the duration of the assignment, and you are bound by the provisions of the Master Agreement for the Supply of Services as applied and agreed. The actual terms of the contract for services will be dependent upon the client with whom we have an agreement.
If you work as a contractor at a client’s site, there are two contracts involved - one between yourself and max20 and the other between max20 and the client. There is no direct contractual relationship between you and the client.
The contract between you and max20 works as follows:
1. You are paid for for the actual hours you work, so it’s up to you to put in those regular hours. We charge the client for the hours you work at an agreed rate. Pay rates are governed by market forces of supply and demand, so are directly geared to the market value of your experience.
2. Your fees are paid promptly, either on a weekly or monthly basis.
3. When you’re coming to the end of your current assignment, we’ll help you find your next one – preferably with no unpaid interval in between.
4. "Temp to Perm" - quite often, max20 contractors are offered the opportunity to become a permanent employee within the client’s organisation. This is within the scope of our agreement and handled correctly will incur no additional cost to the client(s). If you wish to go permanent within the organisation you are working for via max20 you must first inform us of your intentions. We will then negotiate the correct "extended period of hire" that the organisation must give max20 in order to avoid paying a placement fee. The extended period of hire is similar to a notice period but varies according to the banding you are on. Your own contractual notice period must not be used for the purpose of transferring to a permanent position. Your contractual notice period is to give notice when you are moving away from the client and max20 and taking up employment elsewhere.
The following documents are very important and are the only basis upon which we can supply you for contract assignments or permanent work. They must be read carefully as you will be accepting them in full by signing our Registration Document (see Forms).
IMPORTANT NOTE: once you have opened one of the documents below PLEASE DO NOT "x" out as this will take you out of our site. Simply use the "back arrow" to return to this screen.
1. max20 Supply of Services (Contractor Terms & Conditions)
Please find below the max20 supply of services. This document together with the NHS Government Procurement Framework Terms & Conditions will form the basis of our contractual agreement with a contractor.
2. max20 End-Users Master Agreement (Client Terms & Conditions)
These are the Client Terms & Conditions. This document together with the NHS Government Procurement Framework Terms & Conditions will form the basis of our contractual agreement with a client.
|Max20 - End Users Master Agreement Version 4.pdf|
File Size : 50.5Kb
3. max20 Permanent Recruitment Terms & Conditions
max20 may supply you for permanent opportunities as we operate as an Employment Agency. You will not be charged a fee for this - the client is charged a one of recruitment fee as detailed below. You will be expected to register with us prior to being submitted and the appropriate form can be downloaded from our "Forms" section.
|max20 Ltd Permanent Recruitment Service - Version 3(2).pdf|
File Size : 39.4Kb
4.National Insurance Rates
|NATIONAL INSURANCE RATE CHANGES.pdf|
File Size : 18.3Kb
5. AWR - Agency Workers Regulations
File Size : 495.4Kb
6. AWR - Challenges
|max20 Ltd - Agency Workers Regulations 2010 - Challenges Procedure - Version 2.pdf|
File Size : 30.6Kb
7. Contractor Assignment Information Pack